Selasa, 10 November 2009

My Oppinion About Arranged Marriage result in unhappy Marriage

I do not agree with this statement. The main purpose of marriage is to create a happy family. In Islam is called Sakinah, Mawadah, wa Rohmah. Marriages arranged by parents,is not always result in unhappy marriage. I think, imposible when the parents want if they children life suffer,unhappy. So , The parents must choose the best wife or husband candidate for they children. In the Javanese proverb , the choice must have Bibit, Bebet , Bobot.

I am a Java, and i agre with one of Javaneseproverb " Tresno jalaran soko kulino". As walking time, the love can grow. People who most understand us is ourselves, but sometimes, The cildren did not realize that the choice is wrong,not quite right. So, as a virtuous man we should be able to judge which is right and wrong.

In essence, I think arranged marriages do not always result in an unhappy marriage, if the parent selection is better for us than our own choices. I Love my parents and i had respect my darling.

1 komentar: